The first step is to apply for skill assessment with a recognized authority is checking your occupation in the ANZSCO list for Australia PR. Whether you are applying for Australian immigration under subclass 189, subclass 190, or subclass 491, it is important to check the consolidated skilled occupation list (ANZSCO Code) to match your profession with the right in-demand profession in Australia. Once you’ve selected the relevant occupation for your work experience and talents, you’ll need to apply for a skills assessment with the relevant organization to apply for Australia PR and get 65 points on your application.
According to the ACS skills assessment checklist, IT professionals who wish to apply for Australia PR in 2021 should have all of the needed documents. In the future, we will give in-depth information on the ACS skills assessment and the document requirements stated in the ACS skills assessment checklist.
ACS Skills Assessment
Australian Computer Society (ACS) evaluates applicant skills, Knowledge, and expertise in information technology. Australian Computer Society exclusively evaluates all IT professionals based on their experience and Knowledge. An ACS skills assessment is required to ensure that your work experience and academic qualifications meet Australian standards and claim points for Australia Migration.
Australia should be your first pick if you are an IT engineer migrating to Australia for a better career in a foreign nation. Engineer job opportunities have dramatically risen in Australia, and the average pay for IT professionals is also rather high. If you want to work as an IT professional in Australia, you must first submit an application to the Australian Computer Society for a skill assessment (ACS). ACS performs talent assessments for people with a wide range of qualifications, and one of the evaluations is the RPL report assessment.
The ACS test is intended for engineers who wish to relocate to Australia. Candidates with non-ICT or insufficient qualifications must have spent at least six years working in the ICT sector, and candidates without a degree must have at least eight years of experience. The ANZSCO code used should be closely related to the subject of expertise. Candidates can get information about ANZCSO codes on the ACS’s official website. Each RPL report submittal includes two reports.
What ACS Demonstrates through RPL Report?
As previously stated, the assessors use your RPL to evaluate your Knowledge about the chosen occupational job. They’ll look at the major areas of Knowledge you show and see whether they match the job description. As a result, your project report must be detailed.
You may create your RPL application. A candidate must complete the RPL form on the ACS website. This RPL form will be divided into two sections:
- Key areas of Knowledge
- Project report forms
Key areas of Knowledge
The project has been completed during the previous three years, and the other project has been finished within the last five. Other significant needs to meet while working on the ACS RPL report, other from these fundamental standards, are:
- Extensively describe the network topologies you used, including the size of the facility and the security and distribution facilities.
- Explain the aspects of project management or the quality assurance procedures used in simple terms.
- Your contribution to the procedures involved in the deployment or design of enterprise-wide computer systems is highlighted in reports throughout the project.
- It would be best if you also discussed the database or file architecture and administration strategies you used.
- Mention the programming languages and design methods utilized.
- Inform the assessors about your ICT managing responsibilities, including the scope and nature of your responsibilities.
Project Report Forms
For this, you’ll need to submit two project reports: one for a project done within the previous three years and another for a project finished within the last five years. The form for each report contains numerous sections, as listed below: You must submit details about the projects you have chosen in this area.
- The project’s title, its timeframe, the size of the team, and other general project data are all provided.
- Then you go over the stages of the project, which are separated into four sections.
- The project’s particular tasks and duties are discussed in the next section.
- You must define the project’s basis in terms of a business opportunity or an issue.
- Then it would be best if you highlight your involvement in resolving such problems.
- Then you must describe any design or problem-solving approaches you used throughout the project.
- Make a list of the deliverables you were supposed to give by the project’s completion.
ACS Document Checklist for 2021 Skill assessment
Following are the required documents for ACS skills assessment:
1. Personal Documents
A color scanned copy of your passport would be required to be sent to ACS. The identity page of your passport must include your name, address, and any additional papers necessary. Furthermore, if you want to alter your name, you must present documents to prove it.
2. Curriculum Vitae / Resume
You must include your résumé in the personal section of your ACS application form. While many other Australian accessing agencies do not require resumes, ACS takes them seriously.
3. Qualification Documents
It would be best if you produced a color scan of your academic record and your degree certification for your qualification to be recognized. Only degrees earned in India after the 12th grade, such as bachelor’s, diplomas, master’s degrees, or above, will be considered. In your application form, you must provide all of the following information:
- University which granted degree
- Degree completion date
- Course information along with marks/grades for each unit or subject.
4. Work Experience Document
One must provide a color scan of the work references of the companies that you have worked for on the company letterhead or third party’s regulatory statements.
For documenting job experience, you must provide the following details:
- Career experience must include the start and end dates of work. If the company currently employs you mention the end date as “to date.”
- Mention all of the tasks and responsibilities you had while working in the industry.
- To be stated is the average number of working hours each week. It is also necessary to state if the work was full-time or part-time.
- Details about the employed organization.
- The sender’s name, the title of the job service, address, and contact information should all be included on the organization’s letterhead.
- Documents containing salary statements.
- Requirements for Third-Party Statutory Declarations
5. Third-party Statutory Declaration Requirements
All third-party statutory declaration requirements for their working connection with you should be satisfied in addition to this official statement.
Consider the following while filling your ACS skills assessment form online:
- All of your records must be listed in a single PDF file that includes your education and job experience. The file should not exceed 3 MB in size.
- Uploads of Original Certificates- Original papers, licenses, passports, resumes, and other documents must be scanned in color and have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- If the documentation you give is insufficient, ACS may request more documents. In this case, provide more proof or create new material to back up your claim. In this case, rename the folder to distinguish it from other files you’ve contributed earlier.
- If you submit a document in a language other than English, you must provide a documented English translation from a recognized English authority. Both original and translated versions document required.
Cost of ACS skills Assessment
The assessment fee for skills (general application) is AUD 500. The fee for RPL (recognition of prior learning) is AUD 550. The fee for reviewing or appealing the application is AUD 395.
What is the validity of the ACS skills assessment?
The ACS skills evaluation is valid for at least 24 months after it is issued.
Is IELTS/PTE result required for ACS skills assessment?
No, IELTS/PTE scores aren’t necessary for the ACS skills evaluation.
What is the ACS skills assessment processing time?
The ACS skills exam will take 5-8 weeks if the authority does not request any more papers. If more paperwork is necessary, The processing time may vary according to the situation.
Skill Assessment guidance from Profession RPL Report Writers
One of the most crucial steps in your Australia PR application is to analyze your skills. To advance in your application, you must have a good skills evaluation. For this stage, you’ll need the help of a competent migration report writer who is knowledgeable, experienced, and qualified. We give ACS RPL Report Writing Services to all sorts of ICT candidates who get RPL reports, including business analysts, web developers, and software engineers. We have a staff of experienced engineers who are aware of the competence requirements and, as a consequence, create ACS-compliant reports. Consequently, we’ve established ourselves as a team of RPL Writing Experts in report writing, with a 99% acceptance record from EA, ACS, and ENZ.