A Competency Demonstration Report is required by Engineers Australia for checking the competency of an applicant, who has a required degree but it is neither affiliated with any of the Australian universities nor compliant with the Washington Accord. Thus, CDR writing plays a major role in the Migration Skills Assessment in Australia. Migration to Australia is a dream of many skilled engineers and various other professionals. You are required to submit basic documents for CDR to Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment. There are better working opportunities in Australia, which attracts engineers and professionals to the country. They can benefit from the experience they gain at top Australian companies, which is one of the reasons that many applicants apply for Migration Skills Assessment in Australia.
The basic documents for CDR needs to include documentary evidence of the core technical engineering knowledge and skills of the candidate along with his/her demonstrated application of that knowledge in the occupation category one chooses. There are certain Migration Skill Assessment guidelines provided by Engineers Australia for Migration Skills Assessment process. The candidates should prepare their CDR according to these guidelines and submit all the necessary documents for application.
List of all the basic documents necessary for CDR
- Recent (no more than 6 months old) colour photography (dimensions: 35mm x 45mm) of yourself in JPEG format with 1200 x 1600 pixels resolution (against a plain colour background, facing directly towards the camera, including full head, neck and shoulders, both eyes, nose and mouth)
- Prime Identification Document (current passport, only page including photo and name)
- Academic degree certificate (a letter of completion will only be accepted as a substitute before graduation and only for Australian qualifications)
- Complete and official academic transcript (including any recognition of prior learning and course syllabus where applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- IELTSTM, TOEFL iBT® or PTE ACADEMIC result
- Official change of name documents where applicable (e.g., marriage certificate, gazette publication, or letter/certificate issued by registry)
- Registration certificate under the relevant licensing authority where applicable (for example Philippine Professional Regulations Commission)
- Documentary evidence of employment (if the employment provides a basis for a career episode/s)
- List of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Three Career Episodes
- Summary Statement for the nominated category
- Official English translations of above documents where applicable