When applying for a visa as a skilled worker, you must have a good result on your skill assessment. Validity for skill assessment from Engineers Australia for all spring engineers migrants. Engineers Australia is the official evaluating authority for all engineering professions skills in Australia. They consider several factors, including your education, employment experience, and English level. Your application for migration can be made once you have received the assessment results for your chosen pathway.
How valid are Engineers Australia’s skill assessments?
Your assessment outcome letter suitable for migration requirements will be sent by email once your assessment has been completed. If you have designated a migration agent to follow up on your behalf, your result letter will be delivered to your agent via email. We will send you a letter if a service is not available, and you may be charged for this service. The outcome letters can be checked online by entering the application data on the Assessment Outcome Verification website.
When you have all the required documentation, will your report be accepted?
Here are some of the basic requirements to apply for an Engineers Australia assessment.
1) Determine which assessment pathway suits you
Migration skills assessment is divided into different ways.
- Australian Qualifications
- Washington Accord Qualifications
- Sydney Accord Qualifications
- Dublin Accord Qualifications
- Competency Demonstration Report (CDR)
2) Provide proof of English language skills
If you are applying to have your skills evaluated, you must provide proof of your English proficiency. PTE Academic, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and TOEFL iBT have currently accepted English language tests. The PTE Academic score must be sent to Engineers Australia via Pearson’s online secure site to verify your result.
Validity of English test: Engineers Australia accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and PTE Academic English test scores less than three years old when submitted.
3) If you have worked in engineering for a few years, an engineering qualification assessment is still available. You do not need previous experience, and you can demonstrate your expertise by using your undergraduate engineering degree’s project and work experience components.
4) Verify your accreditation qualifications. Ensure that the representative body of the signatory country accredits the occupation you are applying for.
5) Candidates wishing to have their application evaluated quickly should consider the Engineers Australia Fast Track assessment option. You can select Fast Track or request it afterward when you submit your application.
How can engineers in Australia renew their skill assessments?
Having your assessment results renewed after they expire is essential to many candidates. On the other hand, Engineering Australia claims the assessment result is endless.
However, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) requires that the assessment letter be no older than three years when the migration application is submitted. Migration Skills Assessment authorities may be contacted you to renew your assessment letter once that period has expired. You must return the old documents to MSA Authority with the completed payment form to receive an updated note.
Applicants must understand some commonly asked questions
Applicants must know some important aspects of skill assessment for Australian migration.
a) Irrelevant skilled employment on the outcome letter
Applicants must apply for Relevant Skilled Employment and pay to distinct employment evaluation service. You will not see your employment in the result letter if you have not requested this additional service. If you have applied for the service, you will receive an outcome letter only if you have successfully secured skilled employment. In the event there was no information on your relevant professional work, even if you paid for it, for one or more of the following reasons:
1) You did not submit all the papers requested.
2) Your work experience has nothing to do with the chosen professional code.
3) You were not paid at the market rate or salary rate for engineers during your employment.
4) Ph.D. students and research assistants/fellows do not qualify as relevant skilled employment.
Engineers Australia lists the essential Primary and Secondary papers for the Relevant Skilled Employment assessment in its MSA Booklet.
b) Submit a successful secondary application
By submitting a Secondary Application based on your prior assessment result, you can request additional services, such as Relevant Skilled Employment and Overseas Ph.D. evaluation. MyPortal will display a link in the status bar at that time, allowing you to submit a secondary application. Your case officer will notify you directly when this new Secondary Application is submitted.
3) Should the applicants apply again and get a new letter?
Evaluations do not expire as previously stated. The Department of Home Affairs will recognize only letters sent within the past three years. You can request a duplicate letter if you need a letter that looks like the previous assessment result but has the current date. An administrative fee will apply.
It is possible to request an updated letter if you need to make changes to the original outcome (e.g., adding work experience and modifying your name, etc.). The price will vary based on the type of service you request.
We are the best CDR report writing service provider in Australia with 100% positive outcomes from Engineers Australia. Engineers who are applying for skilled migration must have a perfect CDR report that has been accessed through Engineers Australia. We also provide CDR reviewing service, CDR sample, ACS RPL sample, RPL report writing, KA02 report writing, and plagiarism checking and removing services.